Shipping & Warranty
TAXES & IMPORT DUTIES
Shipping is done using INCOTERM DAP. All customs duties, import tariffs and taxes local to the country of destination are, therefore, the responsibility of the buyer. If a buyer chooses not to pay duties, tariffs and/or taxes, the product will be deemed “abandoned” and Raspberry Shake, S.A. is under no obligation to issue a refund.
We use PayPal for PayPal and credit card authorization.
ORDER PROCESSING & SHIPPING TIME
All Raspberry Shakes are custom built and undergo extensive testing to ensure quality and reliability.
- For orders of less than 5 units, we estimate 1-3 business days for manufacturing and testing.
- For orders over 5 units, the manufacturing and testing period is variable, but generally less than 2 weeks.
- Special cases: The Calibration Table and Raspberry Jam (RJAM) depend on inventory and the customization(s) required. Delivery time can be up to 90 days, but is usually considerably less.
- During holidays processing and shipping times may take longer.
Once testing is complete, your Raspberry Shake will be shipped out in accordance with INCOTERM DAP. See above for notes on Taxes & Import Duties.
Thank you for your interest in Raspberry Shake, S.A.’s products and services . This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from Raspberry Shake, S.A.
WHAT DOES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVER?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship to the Raspberry Shake circuit board and geophone components, under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Raspberry Shake, S.A. will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
WHAT WILL WE DO TO CORRECT PROBLEMS?
Raspberry Shake, S.A. will:
- Work with you remotely via https://community.raspberryshake.org to identify the problem and attempt to fix the problem remotely;
- If we determine that the problem requires a replacement part that is covered by the warranty, one will be shipped to you;
- If we determine that the problem requires a Raspberry Shake technician, we will instruct you how to ship the product back to us. Repairs covered by the Warranty will be performed at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
HOW LONG DOES THE COVERAGE LAST?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Raspberry Shake is 1 year from the date of purchase.
A replacement physical good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 1 year from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
WHAT DOES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY NOT COVER?
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Replacement of stolen or vandalized equipment
- Damage for inconsistent electricity/ lightning. We recommend pairing each Raspberry Shake with an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) for protection.
- Return shipping costs
- The Micro SD card – We recommend pairing each Raspberry Shake with a UPS for protection. This will significantly extend the life of the Micro SD card (micro SD cards generally fail when power is lost abruptly and the Operating System did not have the opportunity to shut down properly.)
RETURN POLICY – WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
For the fastest service, please contact us on the Raspberry Shake technical support forum: https://community.raspberryshake.org.