- Determine the gain from your Calibration Table with this software
- Software developed to replace both the dispcal and tiltcal programs written by Doctor Erhard Wielandt
- Verify the gain for accelerometers, accelerographs, seismometers and seismographs
- Supports data from short-period and broad-band sensors in miniSEED format.
- Comes free-of-charge with purchase of the Calibration Table.
Calibration Table Gain Software
This is professional software specially designed to work with our Calibration Table. It was developed to replace both the dispcal and tiltcal programs written by Doctor Erhard Wielandt in order to determine the generator constant of a horizontal or vertical seismometer in a variety of stepwise experiments for calibration.
The software can be used to verify the gain for accelerometers (sensor only), accelerographs (sensor + digitizer), seismometers (sensor only) and seismographs (sensor + digitizer). The Calibration Table Gain Software is highly compatible, supporting data from all types of short-period and broad-band sensors in miniSEED format.
|Operating System Required||Linux, MAC or Windows|
|Data Input Format||miniSEED|