Skip to content
Hire RS Experts to Resolve your Technical Issue
- Need the help of an expert?
- Experienced and professional technical support direct from the Raspberry Shake team
- We guarantee to help you find a solution to your technical problem
- *Please note that the price is per support issue / incident
- Send us your active sensor's specifications and we will customize the front end to work with your sensor's input voltage range (or damping resistor in the case of passive sensors)
Universal Digitizer Connector to add your Sensors
- Easily add your own sensors to the Raspberry Jam with this connector
- Simply solder the wires from your sensor onto this connector to plug straight into the Raspberry Jam
- Male connector
- 10 position solder cup
- Bayonet Lock
- Industrial quality
- Cable Diagram
Universal Digitizer Board – Just Add Sensors!
- This is our Do It Yourself (DIY) solution
- Ideal for the independent user who has their own sensors and needs an inexpensive 24-bit digitizer
- Universal digitizer for use with passive and active sensors such as the Trillium Compact, S-13 or L-4C
- Universal digitizer for use with broadband and short-period seismometers and infrasound sensors.
Universal Digitizer with Weatherproof Enclosure
- Perfect for geophysical institutes and hobbyists alike who have their own sensors and need an inexpensive 24-bit (144 dB) digitizer
- Universal 24-bit digitizer for use with passive and active sensors such as the S-13, L-4, or Trillium Compact
- Universal 24-bit digitizer for use with broadband and short-period and infrasound sensors or any other sensors with analog sensors within the proper range.
- Includes the Raspberry Pi single board computer
- Includes a custom built rain proof, dust proof, bug proof, all weather enclosure